are manufacturing Flush Bottom Valve from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Flush Bottom Valve is a unique purpose valve, which is used in pipe, reactors and vessels to drain out abrasive, Slurry, Viscous Material or Semi Solid Media. The flush bottom valves us drawing and engineer is appreciated for their best features such as durability, reliability and sturdy assembly. These valves are manufactures using qualitative matter procured from confirmed source.
Features of Flush Bottom Valve
- Stronger Heavy Duty Construction
- Flexible design capabilities allow fitting any vessel nozzle configuration
- Self Aligning Two Piece Glands
- Deep stuffing box is providing to assure tightness and maximum packing life
- Ground Finish Stem
- Manual, Pneumatic Cylinder (Spring Return or Double Acting / with or without Manual Hand-Wheel), Electrical Actuator, Hydraulic operations
- Precision Stem Packing Chamber
- Steam or Cooling Jacketed Valve
FBTM-1114-with extended shaft
- This model is fabricated.
- M.O.C. AISI-304/AISI-316/AISI-304L/ AISI-316L/ AISI-316 Ti/MS/CS/As require
- Inside vessel opening design.
- Rating ANSI B 16.5 150 Class.
- About 90% opening of the NB size available.
- Out-let orientation is @30o to the bottom center line.
- Flange with ANSI-B 16.5 Class-150.
- Testing reference to API-598.
- With stallited seat and disc.
- Gear operated.
- Gear shaft is extended for safety precautions such as when liquid is at high temperature, fuming, irritating or dangerous for health or otherwise risky to handle.Without jacket.